See who created this image and more

Armageddononline.org

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I wonder how many of you out there have been seeing the same things I've been seeing lately. I read a lot of material. I have come to notice some strange coincidences. I've noticed similarities the Mayan prophecy, Hokey (if spelled correctly) prophecy, Nostrodamas, the book of Revelations, what's going on in politics today, the Tea Parties, and the Bilderberg Group Conspiracy. There may be more that I'm not thinking of at this moment. I have this feeling inside of me that something big is going to happen soon. Something so big that NO ONE will be able to ignore. I'm not saying that the world will come to an end. I do believe we have been blinded, and the truth is about to show itself. I think that if we would just be willing to open our eyes and forget our egos that we might be shocked by what we see.

No comments:

Post a Comment